1. According to Jimmy Little, in 1963, whom could you speak to on the Royal Telephone?
2. How many Prime Ministers did Australia have in the between 1949 and 1966?
One. Sir Robert Menzies.
3. Dig Richards' back-up band were the…?
3. Col Joye's back-up band were the…?
4. Johnny O'Keefe's back-up band were the…?
Dee-Jays, (and his back-up singers were the Deltones).
5. Where had Lucky Starr 'been'…?
5. 'Everywhere Man' or we would also accept:
Tullamore, Seymour, Lismore, Mooloolaba, Nambour, Maroochydore, Kilmore, Murwillumbah, Birdsville, Emmaville, Wallaville, Cunnamulla, Condamine, Strathpine, Proserpine, Ulladulla, Darwin, Gin Gin, Deniliquin, Muckadilla, Wallumbilla, Boggabilla, Kumbarilla, Moree, Taree, Jerilderie, Bambaroo, Toowoomba, Gunnedah, Caringbah, Woolloomooloo, Dalveen, Tamborine, Engadine, Jindabyne, Lithgow, Casino, Brigalow and Narromine, Megalong, Wyong, Tuggerawong, Wanganella, Morella, Augathella, Brindabella, Wollongong, Geelong, Kurrajong, Mullumbimby, Mittagong, Molong, Grong Grong, Goondiwindi, Yarra Yarra, Boroondara, Wallangarra, Turramurra, Boggabri, Gundagai, Narrabri, Tibooburra, Gulgong, Adelong, Billabong, Cabramatta, Parramatta, Wangaratta*, Coolangatta, Ettalong, Dandenong, Woodenbong, Ballarat, Canberra, Milperra, Unanderra, Captain's Flat, Cloncurry, River Murray, Kurri Kurri, Girraween, Terrigal, Fingal, Stockinbingal, Collaroy and Narrabeen, Bendigo, Dorrigo, Bangalow, Indooroopilly, Kirribilli, Yeerongpilly or Wollondilly.
6. What happened to the plane that came to rescue Country GOD Roger Knox, after his plane crashed, in July 1981?
It also crashed.
7. Although she denied it, where, according to Ava Gardener, was the perfect place to film a film about "the end of the world",(in 1959)?
8. Name one of the International cast of Summer of the Seventeenth Doll, who donned an Australian accent in 1959.
Sir John Mills and Angela Lansbury (Ernest Borgnine played an American).
9. Who was the (fictional/credited) writer of They're a Weird mob?
10. True or False: Chips Rafferty was in an Elvis film?
True. Double Trouble in 1967.
11. What was the name of the Golden Fleece Ram?
David (Technically it did not have a name, 'David' was the name of the prize-winning merino sheep it was modelled off)
12. The Big Trout is housed in which NSW country town?
13. The first number one on the Australian charts by a female artist was Barefoot...? by Noleen Batley
15. How did Col Joye nearly die in 1990?
He fell 6 metres out of a tree whilst pruning it. (NOT a very Rock 'n' roll way to die at all)
16, The photograph on the cover of Johnny Cash's American Recordings (I) was taken where?
Just out of Geelong, Vic.Australia,
whilst on a Highwayman tour. (Allegedly the dogs were
17. How did Hank Williams (I) Die?
A morphine overdose. (Which IS a very Rock'n'roll way to die)
18. Name all three James Dean Films.
East of Eden (1955); Rebel Without a Cause (1955) ; and Giant (1956).
19. In which Las Vegas hotel did Elvis take up a three-year residency, in 1971?
The International Hotel.
20. Where did Elvis meet his wife-to-be Priscilla?
West Germany (Wiesbaden, to be precise)
is one of the crucial turning points of your life. Either go
and watch Big Brother,
Less than five?: I bet you're glad you found this site in the first place, cause we'll set you right there tiges'
Between five and ten?: Not bad. Not bad at all.
ten and fifteen?: Nice
one. There's probably not a lot this site is going to teach
Between fifteen and twenty?: Col Joye! How have you been man? We never talk any more.. Seen much of Jimmy Little?